Friday, January 21, 2011

Kaleb's 2nd Birthday

So we celebrated Kaleb's 2nd birthday on January 2nd, 2011.
Wow, I cannot believe it. My baby is 2 now.
And boy does he act like it.
Here is Lilly on the birthday boy's chair. She is in her party dress.

Kaleb got a new bed from Grandma and Grandpa V.
It is in his room, but he still sleeps in the crib.

Kaleb got a turtle from Uncle James.
The two girls are the daughters of my good friend, Susan.
Solange is 4 and Johanna is 2. They loved helping Kaleb
open his presents.
I made a Monster Truck cake for Kaleb. The wheels are brownies.

I am thinking he enjoyed it.

I started out this new year by trying to put both Kaleb and I through Potty Training Boot camp. By the end of the second day, i realized I had been all but ignoring Lilly the whole time. I was just trying to keep up with Kaleb and all his accidents. So I decided that perhaps he doesn't need to be potty trained in 3 weeks. I will take things a bit slower.

No comments: